Tuesday, December 12, 2023

PRAYER

--
Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
--Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God:
--for unto Thee will I pray.
--My voice shalt Thou hear in the morning, O LORD;
--in the morning will I direct my prayer unto Thee,
and will look up.
---for we know not what we should pray for as we ought:
but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us
with groanings which cannot be uttered.

*When ye pray, say,
Our Father which art in heaven, 
Hallowed be Thy name.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our sins; 
for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, 
and the glory, for ever. 
Amen.
Psalm 5:1-3/Romans 8:26/Matthew 6:9-13/Luke 11:2,4
Psalm 5 by the Maranatha Singers
[Click on Link Below to Listen]

No comments:

Post a Comment