Sunday, March 3, 2024

The Good Shepherd

I am the good shepherd:
the good shepherd giveth His life for the sheep.

Q: What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of
them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
---I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
Create in me a clean heart, O God;
and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from Thy presence;
and take not Thy Holy Spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation;
and uphold me with Thy free spirit.
Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus,
that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do His will...
John 10:11/Luke 15:4,5,7/Psalm 51:10-12 /Hebrews 13:20,21

No comments:

Post a Comment